Those posters have been presented at international conferences by our company for our clients in 2018.
- ECCO congress (European crohn’s and colitis organisation) in Vienna, Austria (https://www.ecco-ibd.eu/), 15-16 February 2018.
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), Annual International meeting, Baltimore, USA, 19-23 May 2018.
- ESPEN (European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism) meeting in Madrid, Spain, 1-4 September 2018.
- United European Gastroenterology (UEG) Week, Vienna, Austria, 20-24 October 2018.
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR), Annual European Congress, Barcelona, Spain – 10-14 November 2018
Topics discussed: “Using small bowel and colon video capsule endoscopy to optimize Crohn’s disease therapy may improve patient quality of life”; “are single-patient-use electrocardiograph cable and lead systems during coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) monitoring a benefit to healthcare payers: a budget“; “Does automating water flushes impact the care costs of enteral nutrition therapy?”; ”Is pan-enteric video capsule endoscopy a cost-effective option for optimization of Crohn’s Disease therapy in England?”; ”How changes in Electrocardiography monitoring and reimbursement practices could impact on surgical site infections after coronary artery bypass graft surgery”.