We build value throughout the entire product lifecycle – and we have fun doing it.
Your partner from ideas to success
- Plan for success – Design studies to optimize value outcome.
- Identify gaps – What is missing to complete your value story?
- Build value – Any analysis or data generation you need, we create.
- Communicate for success – Value messages are published in the international academic setting.
- Find your market – Given the evidence, we identify where your product can do best.
Whatever your question or need, our solution is completed with academic and scientific quality at the forefront. Take a look below at some common questions we receive and how we often go about answering them.
- Review of guidelines, care pathways, and related items such as DRGs
- Consensus mapping if multiple countries included
- Interviews with stakeholders such as physicians, payers and patients
- Pathway modelling
- Literature review to determine endpoints that can be leveraged
- Development of cost-utility, cost-benefit, or other comparative model
- Sensitivity analysis and outcome driver assessment
- Preparation of manuscript or congress presentation
- Systematic literature review
- Meta-analysis, network meta-analysis or indirect-treatment comparison
- Data analysis or modelling
- Budget-impact analysis, return-on-investment model, or cost calculator
- Review of economic literature and payer resources for costs
- Interviews with physicians and payers
- Evidence review
- Development of value dossier or presentation deck
- Cross-referencing to peer-reviewed literature
- Objection handler preparation
- Literature review to identify data published to date
- Design of data collection protocols and tools as required
- Interaction with hospital groups and data collection
- Data analysis, general outcomes, identification of target groups, multivariate regression, segmentation
- Publication as required