Aim: To collect real-world data on clinical practice to support healthcare improvement.
• Digital data-collection tool
• Progressive web applications
• Paper or electronic data-collection forms
• Dashboard summaries
Benefits: Quantification of general compliance, product usage data collection, getting customer engagement, capturing real-world practice and real-world evidence, suitable for peer-reviewed publications, and development of product evidence.
Regulatory: Compliance with international data-sovereignty and data-protection regulations. The collection of usage data for EU Medical Device Regulations.
- Service evaluation of the impact of capnography on the safety of procedural sedation. Link
Capnography for monitoring of physician-led procedural sedation procedures at gastrointestinal services (video)
Clinical practice, monitoring, and patient safety during procedural sedation in five countries. Poster
Interventions and costs associated with SIVA-defined adverse events during procedural sedation in five countries. Poster
Patient safety during procedural sedation using capnography monitoring: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Link
- For other related work see our publications page